Monday, July 7, 2008

I am ...

My first tag, by none other than her.

I am
: Happy...
I think: too much but don't do accordingly.
I know: I am good at a lot of things.
I want:
be a good husband.
I have:
miles to go before I sleep!
I wish:
I could do things as I would like to do.
I hate: being in the shell of mine and reacting late to things.
I miss: Old days... all of them.
I fear:
of losing loved ones
I hear: my wife's 'Yay!'
I smell: nothing
I crave:
for a family gathering and nice niece.
I search: for a great business idea... not found anything worthwhile.
I wonder: why I am still doing a job...when I want to work for 'Me'.
I regret: not completing my CA before my father's death.
I love: my wife and everything she loves (including HP).
I care:
for my family and friends.
I am not: old yet... I believe it.
I believe: that I am young.
I dance:
Never but want to with my wife.
I sing: with radio while driving car.
I cry: don't want to for anything.
I don’t always: think positive.
I fight: very often.
I write: while working in office.
I win: recently learned 'Sudoku'
I lose: opportunities even though I know them.
I never:
smoke or drink... for the lack of a better answer.
I always: daydream about successful businessman.
I confuse: names.
I listen: to elders not necessarily follow them.
I can usually be found:
reading or watching TV.
I am scared:
of my moods.
I need:
good vacation.
I am happy about: whom I have married.

I tag anyone who reads this, if anyone does read it.

3 comments:

Pranjal said...

Welcome to Blog-o-sphere! :)...

Nicely done indeed :)!

Deepti Dani said...

Want some more? Here you are! You have been tagged. For more details, please visit my blog. :)

Unknown said...

It's hard to be a good husband..