Sunday, June 8, 2008

Monsoon _ Mumbai

Monsoon In Mumbai... everyone have memories around it... some good some bad... but imagine monsoon rain on weekends...you sitting in galleries (for those lucky ones..who have them)... sipping tea (or whatever)... and you have no errands to do... you enjoy it...

It has started raining (pre-monsoon, they say...but who cares)... I am enjoying it... but not without sense of fear... its nature... it always shows its power... it shows humanity that whatever you have achieved...wherever you have reached ...it's not sufficient... I can destroy you... beware... so I am vigilant... looking out of gallery (well I am lucky one)... checking 'news'... what it destroyed....who lost what... here I wish, safe monsoon to all... I hope whatever authorities have done to cope with Monsoon... prevails over its enormous power... best of luck to all...

1 comment:

happyz said...

Mumbai - Monsoon these two words reminds me days of fun and frolic... some chuttis... and ofcourse the horrible day when mumbai was sunk under water...